Room Scheduling Policies
Using Library Study Rooms:
1. Study Rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Rooms are reserved in one-hour increments with a two-hour limit. Groups may continue to occupy a room past the two-hour limit as long as no other groups have reserved the room.
3. Failure to personally occupy the room within 10 minutes of the beginning of the reserved time forfeits the entire reservation period. Leaving “stuff” in the room does not constitute occupying it.
4. The room must remain accessible at all times.
5. Library staff reserve the right to ask individuals and groups to leave the study rooms if the above policies are not followed.
Using the Community Room and other meeting spaces:
To reserve the Community Room (GRW 120), contact the Office of the President, by emailing email@example.com or calling 503-493-6383.
Please contact University Events, 503-280-8150 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to reserve other campus spaces.